- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Corden isn’t shy and he’ll try anything for a laugh, even at his own expense. Witness the spectacle of the British funnyman bursting into Taylor Swift’s practice room backstage at The 2017 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball.
Corden lets it all hang out in an unflattering fishnet outfit as he inserts himself into TayTay’s lineup of dancers. “I’m ready. I’m ready. Use me. I’ll slot right in,” he affirms, offering way too many suggestions for how the performance should go. And he kinda does, as he slots right in as a backing dancer as Swift and Co. rehearse “Look What You Made Me Do.” It’s a real belly laugh.
Elsewhere in the “Take a Break” skit where Corden slips into the General Manager gig at L.A.’s Forum, he gives Niall Horan a terrible massage, confuses Demi Lovato with way too many hand gestures, tries to intimidate Ed Sheeran’s bodyguard and generally makes a nuisance of himself backstage (while also making the grossest footlong deli sandwich at catering).
Check out a full video below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day