- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Some bits are a fool’s errand. Case in point: On Wednesday night (March 1), Jimmy Fallon invited Jennifer Lopez to engage in a dance battle on The Tonight Show. You can watch the video below, but we think you know how this one ends. To put it mildly, J.Lo busted out strangely sensual moves that included the “Washing Machine Spin Cycle” and, of course, the “Hot Cowboy” to teach game-loving Fallon a lesson he’ll never forget.
“You put me in these things, and you know how competitive I am, so I start acting crazy!” Lopez told Fallon as they stood with the mystery “velvety dance bag” of options between them. Fallon gave it a hero’s effort, flopping around while doing the “Putting on Skinny Jeans” boogie and stumbling like a drunken sailor while pretending to walk on a city bus.
In the end though, Shades of Blue star Lopez destroyed him with her sensual hair whipping during the “Spin Cycle” and frenzied horse whipping in “Cowboy.”
Who really won? You decide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day