- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Remember when Sting got everybody talking about his alleged marathon sex sessions? Well, even if you don’t, the man himself is here to give the details on what he thinks of “tantric sex.”
The former Police frontman/ringtone master is set to appear on Thursday’s episode of Inside the Actors Studio with host James Lipton, and Billboard has an exclusive early peek at their conversation.
“If we had seven hours I would demonstrate,” Sting jokes, before admitting that period would also include dinner and a movie. “The idea of tantric sex is that sex is a spiritual act. I don’t know of a purer and better way of expressing love for another individual.”
The episode airs Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo. Sting will also be talking about the opening of the Broadway musical The Last Ship, for which he provided an original score. The show is based on his own memories of growing up in a shipbuilding community on the coast of England. It may or may not include tantric sex.
Watch the preview below.
This post originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day