- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Are we on camera now? Where are they? This is terrifying. Do you guys have drones?” she asks while on set in a new promo, which debuted Wednesday morning on Today.
The “Shake It Off” singer, whose album 1989 drops next week, is stopping by the NBC singing show as a universal guest mentor — meaning she equally offers her advice to coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams.
Swift will appear in three episodes, beginning Monday, for the newly rebooted knockout round, which pits singers from the same team against each other in sudden-death solo performances.
In the promo, she also admits she’s known for her dancing, her “assumed and understood” craziness and being tall, alongside Shelton — which is good, because how else could she be distinguished from the unusually high number of remaining contestants who are also named Taylor?
Watch the preview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day