- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s the iconic music, kicking in a little more than a minute into the clip, along with off-kilter images and snippets of dialogue indicating that the characters can’t quite grasp what’s happening to them. There’s also a fast cut to Peele, who’s narrating the show in addition to executive producing, that mimics the style of original series creator Rod Serling’s on-camera appearances.
Clips from the episodes feature Adam Scott seeing a repeating number and attempting to piece together what happened; Sanaa Lathan wishing she could go back; Kumail Nanjiani worrying he somehow changed his life story; and John Cho appearing pensive from what looks like the Oval Office.
The trailer also reveals the presence of a few other actors not previously announced as part of the show’s cast. Tracy Morgan asks another character, “You happy with your life? Don’t you want it all?” There’s also a brief shot of John Larroquette with Cho and Allison Tolman.
Peele and Simon Kinberg are executive producing The Twilight Zone with Win Rosenfeld, Audrey Chon, Glen Morgan, Carol Serling, Rick Berg and Greg Yaitanes. It premieres April 1 with two episodes, and subsequent installments of the anthology will air on Thursdays starting April 11.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day