- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network announced Tuesday that the Hawaiian crooner’s siblings, Jaime Kailani, Tiara, Tahiti and Presley, whose band is called The Lylas, are moving forward with a reality vehicle produced by Asylum Entertainment.
“The Lylas are fierce, independent women, leaving their home — and in some cases their relationships and kids — for a chance at pursuing their love of music,” said network svp of production and development Lauren Gellert. “Their story is one filled with all of the drama and chaos that comes from making a major life change, with the added spice of doing it alongside your sisters.”
The announcement of The Lylas comes little more than a month after WE TV, home to Braxton Family Values and Bridezillas, unveiled an ambitious development slate, including seven docuseries.
The Lylas would follow the band’s recent move from Hawaii to Los Angeles, where they’re working together on their debut album. (The Lylas are not to be confused with LYLAS, a previous name for X Factor U.S. band Fifth Harmony.)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day