- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WE tv has renewed of two of its unscripted properties: Tamar & Vince and Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?
The cable network announced Tuesday that the Braxton Family Values spinoff focused on Tamar Braxton will see a second-season premiere on Sept. 5, and Joan and Melissa Rivers‘ series will get a fourth run, set to air in early 2014.
“Tamar, Joan and Melissa are talented, refreshing women that we’re delighted to have on WE tv for new seasons of their popular shows,” said the network’s senior vp original production and development Lauren Gellert. “These are real women dealing with real issues in the scrutiny of the spotlight with style and grace, and we are so happy WE tv viewers will again be along for these entertaining rides.”
Tamar & Vince, produced for the network by Magical Elves, delivered a gross 5.6 million viewers during its freshman run. Joan & Melissa, which comes from Pie Town Productions, most recently pulled 4.6 million.
The festivities around Joan Rivers’ recent 80th birthday celebration will be among the events covered in the next batch of episodes. “Melissa and I are so excited,” she said. “If you thought the first three seasons were wild, just wait until you see what’s going to go on in season four.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day