- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
KTLA’s weather report: Cloudy, with a chance of tantrums.
Henry DiCarlo, weatherman for the local Los Angeles news station, stormed off during a live segment earlier this week, but not before trashing producers on-air. DiCarlo was reporting live from Union Station, where he had been sent on assignment to conduct an interview. After being informed that his normal weather segment would be cut short, the morning meteorologist threw a full blown hissy fit.
“You know what? It’s so interesting. I’m in the communications business and it seems like there’s so little communication,” he jabbed. “When you send a weatherman out to do the weather, but you’re also sending him out to do a story, you might want to give him a little extra time. But that’s just me.”
“Anyway, sorry we don’t have time for weather, folks,” he continued, before some last minute insult slinging and storming off camera.
Thankfully, the in-studio anchors played the incident off with a bit of on-the-spot banter and light jokes at DiCarlo’s expense. Watch the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day