- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The four-episode arc will see Campbell play Diane, an American transferred to Stockholm to work as head of marketing at a bank. The half-hour comedy, now shooting its 10-episode second season, airs on NBC, TV4 in Sweden and Bell Media in Canada.
The Entertainment One Television comedy is based on star Greg Poehler’s true-life story about Bruce, a New York accountant who falls in love with a Swedish girl, Emma, and follows his heart to Sweden. The second season follows Bruce and Emma’s engagement as they navigate unexpected career transitions, unfamiliar customs and meddling relatives.
Welcome to Sweden also stars Josephine Bornebusch, Lena Olin, Illeana Douglas and Patrick Duffy. Poehler, who created the series, executive produces along with sister Amy Poehler, Fredrik Arefalk, Carrie Stein, Josephine Bornebusch and Iréne Lindblad, with Johanna Bergenstråhle producing.
eOne handles worldwide rights to the series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day