- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I don’t feel like I deserved any of the scores that I got, but still I am ironically pleased to be going home,” she told People.com after getting kicked off the ABC hit Tuesday night.
“I have neglected personally [my] 10-year-old son, I have a 12-year marriage and I’ve got a talk show that demands my attention,” she added.
She’ll miss several things about her partner Tony Dovolani.
“There are a number of things, actually, I will miss about Tony, including him asking me to please stand straight,” she said. “As a woman of a particular age, it’s going to help me as I approach osteoporosis. This was a fun experience, but I think it [was] time for me to go home.”
Her favorite part about competing on the show? “Craft services. Guacamole and lots of good salad dressing.”
Williams and Dovolani earned 15 out of 30 points from the judges after their performance Monday night, in which the stars told personal stories about themselves. Williams discussed her radio career.
Williams is the second competitor after Psycho star Mike Catherwood to be sent home this season.
Watch her last performance below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day