- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After raising suspicions with a few Twitter photos from Dule Hill, the nature of the West Wing reunion revealed itself Tuesday morning with much of the cast reassembling for a Funny or Die clip.
“Walk & Talk,” from fitness initiative Every Body Walk, finds Hill, Martin Sheen, Allison Janney, Josh Malina, Melissa Fitzgerald and William Duffy all reprising their roles from Aaron Sorkin‘s NBC drama to largely convincing results.
Though Sorkin is absent, Funny or Die writer/director Lauren Palmigiano captures his absurdly quick dialogue as the cast traverse the halls of the recreated West Wing, looking for President Bartlet, who wakes from his nap, asking for Mrs. Landingham. (The character, played by Desperate Housewives‘ Kathryn Joosten, died in season two of the series — nearly 12 years ago.)
The initiative they’re desperate to get in front of Bartlet’s eyes is an endorsement for walking at least a half-hour a day — an appropriate cause for a cast that spent the bulk of the series’ 1999-2006 run walking fast and speaking even faster.
It’s not particularly “funny,” but it does offer up an ample serving of nostalgia. Watch below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day