- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WEtv and Wedding Central have joined Reality Rocks Expo, managing director Amy Freeman announced Tuesday.
The two networks join other soon-to-be-announced channels in bringing their series, talent and judges to meet with reality television fans at the Los Angeles Convention Center on April 9-10, 2011.
“Hearing real stories from real people is what makes reality TV so popular with viewers,” said Theresa Patiri, vp of original productions, WEtv and Wedding Central. “As a network, we couldn’t be happier that there’s finally a forum for the fans of our shows to hear from our stars and get the chance to interact with them. Reality Rocks is all about the fans and celebrating them for making reality TV such a success.”
WEtv and Wedding Central have produced reality shows such as The Locator, Raising Sextuplets, Bridezillas, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera and Amazing Wedding Cakes.
Reality Rocks is a production of Prometheus Global Media, which owns The Hollywood Reporter, along with other media publications.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day