- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA continues on its strong summer run.
White Collar and Covert Affairs returned last night and their season premieres were the most-watched on cable Tuesday.
At 9 p.m., the third season opener of White Collar drew 4 million total viewers, improving upon the Season 2 winter premiere in January. In the adult demographics, the Matt Bomer-Tim DeKay series performed well; in 18-49, 1.6 million tuned in and in 25-54, 1.7 million were lured.
At 10 p.m., the Piper Perabo-led Covert Affairs retained 93 percent of last sumer’s series debut, delivering 4.6 million viewers. In the demos, Affairs drew 1.9 million in 24-54 and 1.6 million in the key 18-49.
In early May, Law & Order: Criminal Intent launched its 11th season up an astounding 43 percent in viewership and In Plain Sight had a steady Season 4 opener.
Next on USA’s list, the return of veteran drama Burn Notice and the series debut of Suits.