- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who knew being a criminal could pay off?
In the latest episode of USA’s White Collar, Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) experiences firsthand just how valuable his list of, er, accomplishments as a white-collar convict is.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip wherein Neal’s former handler Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) rattles off Neal’s prior convictions — from a slew of bond forgeries to counterfeit art — in order to help him get an undercover gig.
When Dr. Summers (Elizabeth Marvel), the psychiatrist they’re trying to land a meeting with, hesitates, thinking that her high fee may not be affordable for a guy like Neal, the two partners-in-crime alleviate her worry, persuading her that that’s simply not the case.
“Bottom line, money may not be a problem for a guy like me,” Neal charmingly says.
Will Dr. Summers take the bait? Watch the clip above.
White Collar airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on USA Network.
in quite a quandary, and many of his moral and ethical points of view are put into question,” the actor tells THR.”]
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day