- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
When USA’s White Collar returns in a little over one month, things between Neal (Matt Bomer) and Peter (Tim DeKay) won’t be the same. For one thing, the partners won’t even be in the same city together.
Last we saw former con man Neal, he was jetting off to an undisclosed location with best friend Mozzie (Willie Garson). In a new 30-second promo just released, their tropical destination (and their shenanigans) is revealed.
Gone are the slick, tailored suit-and-tie combos. Instead, Neal and Mozzie don the requisite vacation attire. Complete with a dark-haired hookup, it seems Neal isn’t missing the big city at all. But he’ll soon have to contend with FBI agent Kyle Collins (Mekhi Phifer), who is tasked with capturing Neal.
“Welcome to paradise.” Or is it?
An earlier promo was released centering on Peter — who has been put on leave — and his quest. The best moment of that spot? Peter’s response to the question, “where are you going?” “To cross a line,” he answers.
Watch the promo below:
Watch the Peter-centric promo below:
White Collar returns July 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day