- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Trouble is brewing for the White Collar gang.
House actor Michael Weston has been tapped for a guest starring role in the upcoming episode “Diminishing Returns” in the USA Network drama’s fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Weston will play David Cook, an overconfident and elusive criminal mastermind who Peter has been trying to put away since the beginning of his FBI career.
Additionally, Blue Bloods actress Laurie Williams has been set to appear as Rina Oaks, a business-savvy gem trader and Cook’s go-to fence for his stolen jewelry.
As was announced Tuesday morning, White Collar is slated to return Tuesday, July 10 at 10 p.m. Photos of V‘s Laura Vandervoort on the New York City set with star Matt Bomer also surfaced recently.
The Paradigm-repped Weston last appeared in Sundance title Liberal Arts and Law & Order: SVU, CSI: NY and NCIS: Los Angeles on the TV side.
Williams, repped by Henderson Hogan Agency, has appeared in Fringe, Law & Order and the Children of Invention feature.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier