- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For White Collar, summer is just beginning.
With the July 10 premiere approaching, the question on everyone’s minds is: How will Neal (Matt Bomer) and Mozzie (Willie Garson) get out of this mess they’ve found themselves in? A federal agent is on the hunt for Neal, who is hiding somewhere where the sun shines brightly, so just how is he coping?
Rather well it seems. In a scene exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Neal and Mozzie plan their future moves — one of which consists of meeting a mysterious man named Dobbs who the pair is paying $25,000 per month “for safe haven.”
“As you know I vetted a lot of locations for our final refuge, and with our very specific demands for lifestyle and security, it’s a short list,” Mozzie tells Neal. “Big enough to blend in, small enough to limit exposure, I know Moz,” Neal replies. For the duo, crossing Dobbs just may be the nail in their coffin.
The only other option then would be a exotic-sounding locale, “Isla Paradiso” Mozzie says. Sounds all fine and good right? Not so. “It’s a leper colony.”
Watch the full scene in the video above.
White Collar launches season four July 10 at 9p.m. with the premiere of Covert Affairs following.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day