- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
But this won’t be the first time Dushku and Bomer will share screen time. The two worked together on Fox’s shortlived supernatural drama Tru Calling, which lasted from 2003-05; Bomer played Tru’s love interest Luc in the series’ first season, which co-starred Zach Galifianakis.
In this exclusive clip from next week’s episode, Dushku and Bomer waste no time dancing around each other. Dushku plays Raquel LaRoque, an exotic and beautiful Egyptologist Neal must woo in order to locate and catch his archnemesis Matthew Keller (Ross McCall), wanted for smuggling priceless Egyptian artifacts into New York City.
The Hollywood Reporter first broke the news in late May that Dushku would be guest starring on the caper series. Creator Jeff Eastin told THR at the time that when she appears, it’s at “a point where Neal and Sara have broken up.”
Dushku’s character “ends up having a short fling with Neal,” he also teased, adding that there was a possibility for Dushku to return in the future.
White Collar‘s “On the Fence” airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. on USA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day