- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
White Collar returns with an episode sure to make any baseball fan envious. Why? Because parts of it where shot in the new Yankee Stadium.
In “Stealing Home,” airing Tuesday on USA Network, a rich baseball fan plans to steal a valuable piece of memorabilia from Yankee Stadium and recruits Neal (Matt Bomer) to join the team so they can pull off the heist successfully.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from Tuesday’s episode, which also happens to be directed by series star Tim DeKay, which THR broke back in August.
Aside from the weekly case, Peter and company must face the possibility that former con man Neal may be scott free by season’s end. And an upcoming hearing has everybody on edge, as seen in the clip featuing FBI guy Peter and Neal’s ex-girlfriend Sara (Hilarie Burton).
White Collar airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Succession’ Creator Jesse Armstrong Explains Series Finale Fates for Kendall, Shiv and Roman
‘The Idol’ Stars Defend Controversial Show: “We Always Knew We Were Going to Make Something Provocative”
Evan Handler Says Kim Cattrall’s ‘And Just Like That’ Cameo Was Filmed “With No Contact With Anybody”