- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince William and Kate Middleton aren’t only inviting boldfaced names to their Friday wedding.
The couple have also extended invites to local shopkeepers and restaurant owners, as explained in this exclusive clip from TLC’s The Making of Royal Wedding, which airs Thursday at 8 p.m. ET.
The show will also feature interviews with tailors, butlers, chefs and vendors as they prepare for the much-anticipated “I Do’s,” which could become the most-watched TV event of all time. PHOTOS: Famous royal weddings.
On Thursday, it was revealed Syria’s ambassador to London, Dr. Sami Khiami, had been uninvited amid mounting international concern at political unrest in the nation.
“In the light of this week’s attacks against civilians by the Syrian security forces, which we have condemned, the Foreign Secretary has decided that the presence of the Syrian Ambassador at the Royal Wedding would be unacceptable and that he should not attend,” the Foreign Office said in a statement.
Networks and cablers are going all out in their coverage of the nuptials.
Entertainment Tonight executive producer Linda Bell Blue tells The Hollywood Reporter there are 70 staffers overseas.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day