- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Ferrell and Billy Eichner take the New York City sidewalks by storm in a new clip from Billy on the Street. Clad in festive onesie pajamas, the two bombard strangers, offering a dollar for the correct answer to a Christmas trivia question.
But despite their playful duds, Ferrell and Eichner are all business, demanding answers to questions like: “Which is better — gold, frankincense or myrhh?” and “Which is a better movie, Scrooged or Elf?” (Clearly, Ferrell and Eichner disagree on this one.)
As the two question — or rather assault — passersby, some seem to recognize Ferrell (“It’s enough of a present that I’m meeting you in person,” one guy says to Ferrell when the duo try to pawn off the gift of a bale of hay), while others — in typical BOTS fashion — are genuinely perplexed.
“Who’s the best in the movie Elf?” Eichner demands from one wide-eyed woman, who can’t quite come up with the name of the elf Ferrell played.
“I’m right here!” Ferrell yells in despair. “I’m right here!”
Watch the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day