- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Will Ferrell broke out his classic Harry Caray impression once more on the eve of the Chicago Cubs returning to the World Series.
Ferrell’s Caray — the character the actor honed on Saturday Night Live — paid a visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday to get fans revved up for game one of the Fall Classic, which starts Tuesday when the Cubs take on the Cleveland Indians.
The real larger-than-life Caray died in 1998. This is the first time the Cubs have made it to the World Series since 1945. They have not won a title since 1908.
Calling Kimmel “Johnny,” as in Carson, Ferrell’s Caray talked baseball and, of course, the upcoming election.
“What?! Are you trying to kill me again?” Ferrell’s Caray said to Kimmel after the late night host told him Donald Trump was the GOP presidential nominee.
Watch the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2