- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Ferrell really, really wants you to vote. In a new video from the Obama campaign, the comedian is offering to cook you angel hair pasta, give you a tattoo or eat garbage if you go to the polls.
The video, posted Saturday on the YouTube Channel of President Obama’s reelection campaign, features a pool-shooting Ferrell dressed in a smoking jacket adorned with an Obama 2012 pin.
“I will do anything to get you to go out and vote November sixth. I’m not kidding,” he says. “You need a guy to help you move a couch? Done. I even have my own van.”
After doing a dance, he says “That was just a taste. If you want the full buffet, you’re going to have to vote.”
Ferrell helped raise funds for Obama in 2008, and co-hosted a $38,000 a person fundraiser for the president in February. Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls