- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I tell you, Winnipeg is the Paris of Canada,” Ferrell, in character as Ron Burgundy, told fans on hand for the Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings tournament.
“The limo ride from the airport was first class all the way. They had roast pig for me. An entire roasted pig there in the limo,” he added.
Ontario pro curler Glenn Howard gave Burgundy some tips before he completed a successful inward draw of a curling rock on the ice.
“I think I can bring a certain amount of dignity and class. I know I smell good,” Burgundy told the media after his curling call.
Canadian interest in the sport rises ahead of the Winter Olympic Games, and the Tim Hortons tournament determines which team will play for Canada in Sochi.
Burgundy worked Sunday alongside Vic Rauter, TSN’s main curling commentator.
Paramount Pictures will widely release Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues on Dec. 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day