- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Forte is moving into the Neighborhood.
The 20th Century Fox comedy is about a group of concerned neighbors who form a neighborhood watch group only to uncover a bigger conspiracy. Forte will play a character named Sergeant Bressman. The film is being produced by Shawn Levy. Jonah Hill, Richard Ayoade and Rosemarie DeWitt co-star.
Forte, who starred in the SNL-based comedy MacGruber, is on a bit of a roll. In the next year he will be seen in the upcoming I Hate You Dad, opposite Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg, New Line’s all-star ensemble adaptation of the musical Rock of Ages, and Billion Dollar Movie opposite Will Farrell and Zach Galifianakis. He also lends his voice to the upcoming Fox series Allen Gregory.
Forte is repped by UTA, Mosaic and attorney Ken Richman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day