- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Forte: actor, comedian and, apparently, wedding officiant.
The Saturday Night Live star was on hand to oversee the nuptials of The Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney and his girlfriend Emily Ward on Saturday during a backyard ceremony in Nashville, Tenn. While the couple donned white, Forte can be seen in the photo above in a black suit, white shirt and a black tie, with a white flower on his lapel.
The bride wore a lacy, cap-sleeve Carolina Herrera gown, while Carney donned his signature black glasses with a white tuxedo jacket and black trousers. Ward made her entrance to the tune of Tommy James & The Shondells’ “Crimson and Clover.”
The small bridal party consisted of Carney’s brothers, Will and Michael Carney and Barry Stomer, as well as Ward’s siblings.
Carney’s bandmate Dan Auerbach, as well as the couple’s Irish wolfhound Charlotte, were among the 350 guests in attendance.
Carney popped the question to Ward in February 2011, shortly before he hit the red carpet for the Grammy Awards.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day