- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While Justin Bieber was dying his hair a tween girl-worthy pastel purple over the weekend, Saturday Night Live alum Will Forte was giving himself a haircut that’s even more memorable — though completely off-putting to most females. He debuted the disturbing new look while attending Fox’s All-Star party on Friday in Pasadena.
Forte, who currently stars in Last Man on Earth, appeared to have gone a little crazy with a razor. Up until this weekend the funny guy was rocking long, flowing locks and a big bushy beard, most likely left over from filming the show. But he must have gotten half sick of it, since he shaved the right side of his head and beard completely. Even his right eyebrow is MIA.
The ultimate effect is essentially half murderer, half homeless guy. Forte wore his new ‘do, a sharp tux and a deadpan expression to the Critics’ Choice Awards on Sunday, where it appears everyone wanted a photo with him. He was spotted taking selfies with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, and hamming it up with his Last Man costars, including Mel Rodriguez who, in solidarity, was missing the right half of his sparse hair and thick mustache as well.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day