- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
No one is safe when Will & Grace returns to NBC’s Thursday night lineup this fall.
In newly released footage from the highly anticipated revival, Will, Grace, Karen and Jack poke fun at everything from Fox News, Republican politician Newt Gingrich, and even, yes, the revival itself.
“It will be different this time,” Will (Eric McCormack) tells Grace (Debra Messing) in one scene. “Will it?” she asks.
“Yes, ’cause all the other times we’ve done this we thought it’d be different, but this time we know it’s going to be exactly the same,” he says as Grace breaks into an ear-to-ear grin.
The line is clearly a nod to the premise behind the new episodes, which will largely ignore the events of the original 2006 series finale. Instead of having Will and Grace go their separate ways, McCormack reveals in the promo below that the two are still living together, Jack (Sean Hayes) is still living across the hall and Karen, natch, is still rolling in dough.
“We just get back to business,” he says.
Check out the new footage below.
Will & Grace returns Sept. 28 on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day