- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Smith is among the next batch of stars who will appear on David Letterman’s Netflix talk show, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman, but don’t expect any confessional TV moment.
Smith’s appearance in Letterman’s hot seat was taped before he slapped and screamed profanities at Chris Rock during the 94th Academy Awards ceremony, so Smith won’t address the fallout from that incident.
One of Hollywood’s most popular leading men for decades, Smith exploded after Rock made a joke referencing the baldness of Smith’s wife, actress Jada Pinkett Smith, who has alopecia.
The fourth season of My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, to debut on May 20, will also feature Cardi B, Kevin Durant, Billie Eilish, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Ryan Reynolds as guests. All six episodes of the latest season were filmed before March 2022.
Letterman hosts My Next Guest Needs No Introduction. Executive producer credits are shared by Tom Keaney and Mary Barclay for Worldwide Pants; Tony Hernandez, Lilly Burns, Brooke Posch, and John Skidmore for Jax Media; and Justin Wilkes and Michael Steed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day