- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Man in the High Castle has found its J. Edgar Hoover.
William Forsythe is set to portray the former FBI director in the Amazon drama’s third season. Based on Philip K. Dick’s award-winning 1962 alternate-history novel of the same name, the show explores what would have happened if the Allied Powers had lost World War II.
The series stars Rupert Evans, Rufus Sewell, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Alexa Davalos, Luke Kleintank, DJ Qualls, Joel De La Fuente, Brennan Brown and Bella Heathcote. Season three’s executive producers are Ridley Scott, David W. Zucker, Richard Heus, Isa Dick Hackett, Daniel Percival and Eric Overmyer, who also serves as showrunner.
Forsythe is known for his series-regular role on Mob Doctor, and also for playing Al Capone on the 1990s revival of The Untouchables. His other TV credits include appearances on Hawaii Five-0, Boardwalk Empire, The Mentalist, Justified, Chicago Justice and Daredevil. On the feature side, he will next be seen in the action-thriller Hard Powder opposite Liam Neeson, as well as the upcoming live-action remake of A Little Mermaid.
Forsythe is repped by APA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day