- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s been a while since we’ve seen Winona Ryder fronting a fashion campaign (her last ad was for Marc Jacobs in 2003) but now the actress has returned, stealing the spotlight in Rag & Bone’s fall 2014 ads. Let’s just hope no shoplifting at Saks Fifth Avenue was involved for landing this gig.
The black-and-white campaign, shot by Glen Luchford in New York City, sees the 42-year-star posing in a tailored menswear-inspired blazer. In a statement to WWD, Rag & Bone managing partner Marcus Wainwright said that the brand chose Ryder for her “beautiful, timeless quality,” adding that she’s “a bona fide icon.”
Ryder — who earned a cult following for starring in revered films including 1989’s dark comedy Heathers and 1990’s fantasy drama Edward Scissorhands with Johnny Depp — stars opposite Hannibal actor Michael Pitt, who appears in the label’s men’s campaign.
Check out the campaign when it appears in select magazines, including international editions of Vogue and GQ, this summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day