- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lifetime’s Witches of East End is adding a new face for season two.
Christian Cooke will join the witch drama as a series regular when it returns Sunday, July 6, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
In the new season, with the portal to Asgard open, what comes through will forever change the lives of the Beauchamps. Darkness surrounds East End as a stranger (Cooke) arrives. Joanna is still weak with poison in her blood as the Beauchamps search desperately for a cure. With the death of Penelope, Killian’s and Dash’s warlock powers return.
Cooke joins an ensemble led by Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Rachel Boston, Madchen Amick, Eric Winter and Daniel DiTomasso. Witches averaged 3 million viewers, 1.7 million of them in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demo when DVR is factored in.
Cooke previously starred in Starz’s Magic City and has a few films coming up, including Love, Rosie, opposite Lily Collins and Sam Claflin.
He is repped by WME, United Agents in the U.K. and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day