- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The women of NBC’s Saturday Night Live sang an “All I Want for Christmas Is You” parody directed at special counsel Robert Mueller, pleading for an indictment of President Donald Trump, at the end of the late-night sketch show’s Dec. 1 episode.
Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Leslie Jones, Melissa Villaseñor, Heidi Gardner and Ego Nwodim all sang about how badly they wanted to see Trump brought down by the Russia investigation.
At one point, they sang that even just an indictment of Donald Trump Jr. would suffice. They also mentioned Ivanka Trump’s use of private email in the holiday-themed song.
“I just want to sleep at night, so make sure that your case is tight,” the castmembers sang.
The song concluded an episode hosted by The Crown actress Claire Foy, who can currently be seen in the film First Man. The latest installment began with a sketch about Trump at the G20 Summit and also featured several parodies of TV networks, as well as Netflix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day