- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amazon has peeled back another layer on its mysterious new comedy series from Woody Allen.
On Tuesday, the online company unveiled seven photos from the project, titled Crisis in Six Scenes, which stars Allen, Miley Cyrus, Elaine May, House of Cards alum Rachel Brosnahan and Orange Is the New Black grad John Magaro. The series, which will consist of six half-hour episodes, takes place in the 1960s, during turbulent times in the United States, and centers on a middle-class suburban family who is visited by a guest who turns their house upside down.
Allen created, wrote and directed all six episodes, which were exec produced by Erika Aronson and produced by Helen Robin. The comedy will debut Sept. 30.
The project marks Allen’s first venture into scripted television. First ordered in January 2015, the series’ premise, length and cast have largely been kept under wraps, save for a short clip released earlier this month during Amazon’s presentation at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.
Check out the photos below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day