- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Woody Allen’s Amazon series Crisis in Six Scenes on Wednesday released its first real trailer ahead of the show’s Sept. 30 debut for Prime subscribers.
In the six-episode half-hour comedy, Allen, who also wrote and directed the show, plays a man who is allergic to tear gas and an atheist who fears there’ll be hell to pay if he’s wrong. Set in the turbulent 1960s, Crisis follows a middle class suburban family as they’re visited by a guest who turns their household upside down.
The series also stars Miley Cyrus, Elaine May, Rachel Brosnahan and John Magaro.
Just two weeks away from its streaming debut, the trailer offers the most extensive look Crisis to date, with Amazon previously releasing a clip and photos from the series.
The project, which has been kept largely under wraps since it was first ordered in January 2015, marks Allen’s first venture into scripted television.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day