- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Woody Harrelson seemed a bit out of it at Sunday’s premiere of his upcoming animated movie Free Birds, he was.
Evidently the actor had been up all night before the noon event, drinking tequila and playing pool, before getting just three and a half hours of sleep that morning, he explained on Monday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Harrelson said he was walking around the kids event in a daze and told co-star Owen Wilson ahead of time that he needed to take the lead on interviews, adding “I can barely stand up.”
STORY: ‘Free Birds’ Stars Talk Turkeys, Animation and Favorite Thanksgiving Dishes
So, as they were interviewed together, Wilson would answer the question and then ask Harrelson what he thought and he would say that he agreed with his co-star.
Kimmel said Harrelson has created a “fun game” for people to play as they watch his interviews from the premiere.
“Please know when you see it that Woody is totally hungover,” the host explained.
Relativity releases Free Birds in theaters on Nov. 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day