- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The second season of Andrew Jenks’ World of Jenks docuseries draws to a close Monday, but will there be happy endings all around?
The Hollywood Reporter here hosts an exclusive preview of the finale, airing Monday, May 20, at 11 p.m. In the clip below, Kaylin puts the finishing touches on her models’ looks as she prepares to show her first collection at Brooklyn Fashion Weekend.
“I wanted to find people who had stories that don’t normally get exposure, especially on a network as big as MTV,” Jenks told THR earlier this year. “We were just looking for stories that we felt could really make a difference when people watched our show.” Over the course of the season, Jenks spent a full year following Kaylin, an aspiring fashion designer battling cancer; Chad, a high school senior with autism; and D-Real, a young man from a dangerous neighborhood who strives to make a difference through dance.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us