- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the heels of Tuesday’s reveal of The X Factor’s top 12 finalists, Fox announces that in association with production companies, Syco Television and Freemantle Media, and official voting sponsor, Verizon, viewers can now vote for their favorite performers via Twitter.
Fans must first sign up for Twitter, then follow the show’s official account, @TheXFactorUSA. Then, starting with the next live show on Wednesday, Nov. 2, fans can vote by direct messaging (“DM”) to the show’s account. DMs remain private and are not visible to the public. Full instructions can be found at twitter.thexfactorusa.com.
With the addition of voting via Twitter, fans now have five ways to cast their votes, including Verizon Touch Voting on The Xtra Factor App on Verizon Android devices; toll-free calling; text messaging for Verizon Wireless customers; and online at TheXFactorUSA.com or at the official The X Factor Facebook page.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day