- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Between leaked audio of new judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato offering clashing commentary to an aspiring singer, grainy cell phone photos and a smattering of video of the panel at work, The X Factor‘s first day of auditions was the talk of the Twitterverse for a good portion of Thursday.
Now comes the first official photo of season 2 judges, with Spears seated snugly to Simon Cowell‘s right and Lovato to L.A. Reid‘s left. According to reports from inside Austin’s Frank Erwin Center on the University of Texas campus, the 19-year-old Lovato exhibited plenty of spunk for her first day on the job, while Spears reportedly said no to only two hopefuls and left the judges’ table early.
An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter reports of her “walking off” the set caused plenty of drama behind-the-scenes, but were ultimately acknowledged to be “B.S.”
Spears herself later tweeted, “#Britneywalksoff??? LOL was just taking a little break people. I am having the BEST time!!!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day