- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a world where television judges refuse to remain impartial, what America needs is one honest Brit — or at least that’s what a new promo released the The X Factor would have us believe.
PHOTO: ‘X Factor’ Season 2: Meet the Contestants
“Britney Spears flirts with contestants…Demi Lovato crosses boundries..and L.A. Reid is suggestive…on both sides,” screams the new commercial, cleverly fashioned like one of those annoying political advertisements cluttering up the airwaves for the election season.
So who can a reality television viewer turn to in their time of despair? How about a man who “cares about himself, 100%”? That man is Simon Cowell.
The cheeky promo wraps up with a declarative statement: Simon Cowell. Best. Judge. Ever.”
“I’m Simon Cowell, and I approved this message,” intones the salty judge.
X Factor will return Nov. 1, if there isn’t a baseball game.
Watch the promo below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
Horse Dies on Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ Set, PETA Calls for Use of CGI Animals
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs