- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox, Syco Television and FremantleMedia announced this week that Chevrolet will be the official car sponsor of the upcoming fall reality competition series The X Factor.
“Fox is thrilled to partner with Chevrolet, an iconic American brand that celebrates the everyday hero, in launching the most anticipated series of the fall, The X Factor,” said Jean Rossi, president of Fox One and executive vp of sales for Fox Broadcasting Company. “We look forward to continuing our collaborative efforts with Chevrolet, which has become a key marketing partner for the network.”
Auditions are well underway for The X Factor and though it does not premiere until this fall, the Simon Cowell series has been shrouded in drama with changes in its judge and host lineups.
Cowell will be reunited with Paula Abdul, and will be joined by Antonio “L.A.” Reid and Nicole Scherzinger — who was originally set as co-host with Steve Jones before British singer Cheryl Cole was ousted.
The winner of The X Factor will win a $5 million recording contrat with Syco/Sony Music.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day