- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The X Factor unveiled a sneak peek of its new season with a clip that premiered during Tuesday night’s MLB All-Star Game.
The video shows a calm and — dare we say it? — happy Simon Cowell discussing this season’s panel and why the chemistry clicks.
For example, the salty Brit praises Kelly Rowland as a “total professional” as she flirts with a contestant, asking, “How you doing there, cowboy?” He insists that “everyone’s going to understand Paulina Rubio” as she attempts a British accent, and jokes that this year everyone will see a “different” Demi Lovato, deadpanning, “she respects me.” He even goes so far as to say he’s “back in control.” Not so fast Cowell. In the next scene, Lovato takes a swipe at his hair.
Nevertheless, it seems like a happy love fest of dancing and high-fives at the judging table to the jovial beats of “Baby Got Back,” as the 52-year old producer exclaims, “I love you girls!”
The X Factor returns Sept. 11.
Watch the clip below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day