- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It has been an intense round as 32 performers have auditioned for The X-Factor judges and their guest mentors, Rihanna, Pharrell Williams and Enrique Iglesias, at the judges’ homes.
On Tuesday’s episode, Fox revealed who will be advancing in the competition to the live shows. Here’s the complete list.
Girls: Simone Battle, Drew Ryniewicz, Tiah Tolliver, and Rachel Crow.
Guys: Brian Bradley, Phillip Lomax, Chris Rene, and Marcus Canty.
Over 30s: Josh Krajcik, Dexter Haygood, LeRoy Bell, and Stacy Francis.
Groups: The Brewer Boys, Lakoda Rayne, InTENsity, and The Stereo Hogzz.
OK, there’s your top 16, America. Wait, Simon Cowell decided that he has made a mistake and surprises one of his girls with a reprieve. The final contestant to move on is… Melanie Amaro.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day