- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After several weeks of whittling down thousands of performers, The X Factor has now arrived at its inaugural 17 finalists. They’ll move on to compete on the live shows starting Tuesday as they try to not only prove they belong, but also win the $5 million grand prize.
“We will make every effort to turn some of these contestants into global stars,” judge L.A. Reid says on a recent press call.
“I’m hopeful,” he goes on to say. “I do see talent that I think has the ability to go the distance, but it’s going to ultimately be up to the public as it always is.”
We already know a good deal about the contestants from the audition process, but Fox just released new images of the performers and they’ve gotten makeovers. Plus, they share some thoughts on the auditions and making it to the top 17.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day