- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
X Factor winner Tate Stevens will unveil a new song, “Holler If You’re With Me,” in a new Pepsi commercial set to air tomorrow night during the broadcast of the 55th Annual Grammy Awards.
Filmed in Simi Valley, California on what appeared to be a windy evening, the concept of the video is simple: hundreds of Stevens’ fans flock to an open field to attend an outdoor concert. There, amidst the glare of car headlights, the newly-minted country star commands a rousing party while he urges the revelers to “let me hear you scream right there in the middle.”
The video is part of the Belton, Mo. singer’s X Factor prize package, which included a $5 million recording contract with Syco Music/RCA Nashville.
Stevens is still recording music for his debut CD, and has several compositions completed, including “Power of a Love Song,” written by Bradley Gaskin, Jeremy Bussey, and Mark Johnson.
Stevens’ video is the second spot featuring an X Factor winner. Last year’s winner, Melanie Amaro, starred alongside Elton John in a commercial featuring the Aretha Franklin classic “Respect.”
Watch the full video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day