- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The girl revolution was televised on the Today show Thursday morning as X Factor alums Fifth Harmony took over the plaza to perform their new single, “Miss Movin’ On.”
The group — comprised of Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello and Dinah Jane Hansen — are gearing up for the release of their debut album on Syco Music/Epic Records this fall.
In addition to “Miss Movin’ On,” the girls debuted a new Girl Power track — “Me and My Girls,” which name-checks One Direction, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato and departed X Factor judge Britney Spears in the lyrics.
The morning appearance was deemed a success by former X Factor judge L.A. Reid, who tweeted congratulations promptly after the girls wrapped their last song.
As THR previously reported, Fifth Harmony will be spotlighted during the world premiere of the Disney Channel original movie Teen Beach Movie on Friday, July 19 at 8 p.m. A nationwide mall tour is also in the works.
Watch highlights from their Today show appearance below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day