- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With Fox’s The X-Files revival premiere less than a month away, the network is kicking into high gear with its marketing campaign.
On Monday, Fox released “Re-Opened,” a 21-minute behind-the-scenes feature that offers what it declares is the “inside story” on the beloved franchise’s return.
wants me to do it or not, or whether he has things for me to do are another thing.””]
In the clip, creator Chris Carter as well as stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson take a look at the reasons behind the revival and spill secrets from the show’s new central story. The clip also offers a first look at the resurrected Lone Gunmen, Scully’s son as well as Joel McHale’s Tad O’Malley and Annet Mahendru’s Sveta.
Watch the clip below. The X-Files event series premieres Jan. 24 on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Producers Guild of America