- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The X-Files has recruited an important member of the Buy More team for Fox’s revival.
Chuck star Vik Sahay will appear in an upcoming episode of the limited series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Sahay will play a man Mulder (David Duchovny) turns to for information during an investigation.
The actor first announced his casting via Twitter over the weekend.
— Vik Sahay (@Vik__Sahay) August 15, 2015
The X-Files‘ revival includes the return of original series stars Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Annabeth Gish and William B. Davis. Sahay joins X-Files newbies Robbie Amell, Lauren Ambrose, Joel McHale, Annet Mahendru, Rhys Darby and Kumail Nanjiani.
In addition to his five-season stint as Lester Patel on Chuck, Sahay has also appeared on Bones, NCIS and The Mentalist.
The X-Files six-part limited series kicks off Jan. 24 on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Michael K. Williams
Behind The Screen