- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The X-Files has added Robbie Amell and Lauren Ambrose to its upcoming event series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Amell will play Agent Miller, who is described as “smart” and “smooth.” Ambrose will appear as Agent Einstein, who is described as “sharp” and “confident.” They’ll appear in the fourth episode of the six-episode revival.
The duo’s addition comes at a busy time for the event series: In addition to returning stars David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi and William B. Davis, guest-stars on tap include Joel McHale, The Americans‘ Annet Mahendru, Flight of the Conchords‘ Rhys Darby and Silicon Valley‘s Kumail Nanjiani.
Amell (The DUFF, The Tomorrow People, The Flash) is repped by WME, Protege Entertainment, Coast to Coast and Felker Toczek. Ambrose (Six Feet Under, Dig, ABC’s busted pilot Broad Squad) is with UTA, Perri Kipperman and Sloane Offer.
The X-Files returns Jan. 24, 2016, on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day