- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ The Young and the Restless is adding a former 90210 villain to its ranks.
Blake Hood has joined the long-running soap opera as a series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hood will play Kyle Jenkins Abbott, the son of Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) and the late Diane Jenkins (Maura West) and will make his debut on the No. 1 daytime drama on April 27.
Kyle was originally believed to be the child of Victor Newman (Eric Braeden), but once the truth came out that he was Jack’s son, a custody battle ensued. After the death of his mother, Kyle struggled with anger toward his father and eventually departed for boarding school. It’s unclear which family he’ll return home to when he arrives in Genoa City.
On 90210, Hood played Mark Driscoll for an arc during the CW series’ second season. Repped by APA and Wishlab, his credits include Easy A and episodes of 2 Broke Girls and Desperate Housewives.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day